Sandbag Limited Warranty
White Lion Athletics Sandbag Warranty
White Lion Athletics Sandbags are constructed with heavyweight, Military grade textiles; that means they can take just about anything you can throw at them!
White Lion Athletics provides a 1yr Limited Warranty on the Sandbag Shell and Fill Bags that covers regular, intended use of this product.
We are 100% CANADIAN Made...not many can say the same.
White Lion Athletics Sandbag is proudly handmade in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
We stand behind our gear 100% so you can feel confident in using the gear, and confident that we will have your back if there is an issue.
- If your sandbag is wet or damp after your training session: (1) unzip Shell Bag; (2) remove Fill Bags; (3) open fill bags and stand them upright; (4) turn Shell Bag inside-out and lay out to dry.
- Hand Washed by Hand (not Washing Machine 'Hand Wash Cycle) using mild soap (Dawn Ultra for example). RInse throughly with warm water. Wring out by hand. Pad dry with a towel. Lay flat to dry.
- DO NOT MAHCHINE WASH
- DO NOT DRY CLEAN
- DO NOT IRON
- DO NOT PUT IN THE DRYER
- DO NOT PRESSURE WASH/POWER WASH
White Lion Athletics sandbag will last the longest and offer the most benefit when used for sandbag exercises.
White Lion Athletics Sandbags are single use products and are not to be used in conjunction with other training tools to add resistance; act as anchor points; or used for combat sports training where the sandbag is used as target or target to absorb impact from any source.
Conditions for VOID WARRANTY
VOID WARRANTY will occur immediately if White Lion Athletics Sandbags (Shell or Fill Bags) are used in any of the ways mentioned below.
- Fill bags are not to be used on their own. Their specific and single purpose is to provide weight within the sealed and secure confines of the Shell Bag. Fill Bags should not be exposed to the environment that is external to the Shell Bag for the purposes of exercises or any other purpose.
- Leaving sandbag outdoors, unsheltered and unprotected
- The sandbags are struck by humans (boxing and other combat sports) or other training tools such as hammers, steel maces, steel clubs etc
- Filling with water or ice for purposes for training
- Used while wet
- Filling with rice
- Towed or dragged for the purposes for adding resistance while walking, running, cycling ect
- Dragging the Sandbag on/through snow, ice, concrete or abrasive surfaces (such as gravel, stone and similar surfaces)
- Overfilling the sandbag to exceed capacity
- Washing your sandbag in a washing machine or having it dry cleaned
- Chewed by animal
- Pouring sand directly into the Sandbag Shell Bag
If you have Product Use questions, please contact us prior to using your sandbag.
White Lion Athletics Warrant extends to product defects and does not cover regular wear and tear or any of the conditions below.
White Lion Athletics Fill Bags are designed to be used with White Lion Athletics sandbags. Therefore we cannot guarantee our products when our products are used with other manufacturers sandbags.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can RETURN or EXCHANGE your unused items to the warehouse for a full refund.
RETURNS and EXCHANGES must be made within 15 days of purchase date, in original packaging and accompanied with receipt of purchase.
We are unable to accept RETURNS or EXCHANGES for used merchandise.
All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
Please allow up to 3 business days for your return to be processed or an exchange to be sent.
All Clearance Items are final sales.
For defective items, please see our LIMITED WARRANTY (below).
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from White Lion Athletics Ltd.
- Any and all shipping charges associated with the return and replacement of the Physical Goods are the responsibility of the customer.
- This Limited Warranty is non-transferable.
- Original receipt must accompany any Warranty Claims.
- This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship
- conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from negligence, improper maintenance or modification
- damaged or destroyed by natural causes including but not limited to lightning, flood, or other natural disaster
- theft or loss of the Physical Goods
- All risk of loss or damage to the Physical Good while in transit to White Lion Athletics Ltd. is the responsibility of the customer.
- To obtain warranty service, you must
- contact us within thirty (30) Days of purchase to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you. If you are an online customer, please take photos of the product from the most accurate camera angle possible. Please include these photos when you contact us.
- deliver the Physical Goods, in either its original packaging, including any accessories or documents that shipped with the Physical Goods to the address specified by White Lion Athletics Ltd.
The White Lion Athletics Team